- A bit of shopping
- 2 loads of laundry
- emptied / loaded / ran / emptied the dishwasher
- cleaned the kitchen
- cleaned the cat pans
- vacuumed
- made spaghetti sauce (for what was supposed to be dinner)
huh ... when I broke it down in the order I did it, it sounded like a lot more work.
Maybe it was that I didn't do it all at once. I was up and down.
Today's agenda includes staying in my jammies, vacuuming (with these cats, it's a daily must), and cleaning the cat pans (again, it's a daily must).
And that's it. No grand plans for this Sunday.
1 comment:
With three furbabies, I totally get you on the daily vacuuming thing. Even then, fur balls roll across the carpet. . . it reminds me of tumbleweeds in the desert.
Glad you got so much accomplished!
Post a Comment