Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The haircut didn't happen on Saturday.

I got there and they didn't have an appointment for me. They apparently didn't believe I had an appointment there at all - they asked if I was sure I was at the right place. I had them check this Saturday, thinking maybe I had the day wrong. Nope, nothing for me for this Saturday either. They called the woman I said I had an appointment with to see if she could come in a bit early. She wasn't able to. They tried to squeeze me between one person's color and another person's color in a weird, haircutting tag-team match. I refused that option - I didn't want to be bounced back and forth and I didn't want anyone rushing (a rushed hairdresser with scissors isn't a good idea).

I had a thought and asked the woman to check the previous Saturday. And there I was. The guy that made the appointment made it for the previous Saturday. Einstein.

So I'm rescheduled for this Saturday at 3:30.

In my new-found role of nosey neighbor, I've decided the house across the street doesn't hold any actual adults. I'm sure the occupants qualify as adults, but they're late teens / early 20's. And Saturday night, around 1am, one of them was screaming at someone else. Fun times.

My time of 11- 8 is almost over. I have just this week and next week. Yay.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

how frustrating - grats the 11-8 is almost over

Katie said...

I'm sorry about the haircut. That kind of sucks, but at least you'll get in this next weekend.

And thank goodness for being almost done with the 11 - 8!