Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blah about sums it up ...

After just a couple hours of work today, my latest work project is just about done. I can't finish finish it as the rest is on my computer at the office. I should have brought my laptop home.

But seeing as I headed out the door like my ass was on fire, grabbing my laptop was the last thing on my mind yesterday.

Until after I got home and thought ... huh ... this would be easier to finish if I had my laptop.

More on that another day.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry you are feeling so blah. Thinking about you. . .

Alyssa said...

Sometimes it is good to leave the work at work. I know it can make for a yucky follow-up day, but you may just need the quiet downtime at night. Take care of yourself!