Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm still standin ..

This past week has been a rough one. Last night was the first night I didn't do any work from home. But I did bring my laptop home to do some more work this weekend.

I'm sure my stress level isn't helping my ovaries any.

Donations have started to trickle in again. Thanks to those who posted a link on their blogs and myspace accounts. Every little bit helps.

Although it'd be nice if someone with more money than they knew what to do with would just make one huge donation *grin*

My cousin gave me a few really good fund raising ideas, too. I'm currently trying to get more information about one of them, but their web site keeps giving me fits.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for our tax return to be processed. We always file electronically, so it doesn't take anywhere nearly as long as mailing in paper forms. But it seems to be moving more slowly for my tastes this year.

So it's been slow going, but we're still working towards our goal.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Glad that the donations are coming in! And even more glad that you are still standin. . .

I love hearing from you!