The overthrowing of the cat pee closet has begun.
I connected my Toshiba Gigabeat (way better, more room, and lots cheaper than a iPod) to my computer and loaded up the songs before staging my attack.
Then I ripped the carpet out and ... oh ... my ... fucking ... God. Yeah - it was that nasty.
I have Kilz that Marc, my best gay, left when we were painting the living room. I cleaned the closet out, and slathered Kilz on the floor and the floorboards in there. The offending carpet and carpet padding have been bagged and moved into the garage.
Only one cat managed to step on the underside of the Kilz lid and track a few paw prints through the room (this room has brown shag, ala 1970). I consider that a victory as it was just the one.
We have another water leak (no, I'm not kidding) and Patrick is at WalMart getting ... I'm not sure what. But I put in a request for puppy potty pads. I don't know that it'll help, but I'm going to give it a shot. If nothing else, it'll keep it off the floor. I can throw a puppy potty pad away a lot easier than flooring.
In the meantime, I'm waiting for the Kilz to dry so I can lay the sticky vinyl flooring the previous owners were kind enough to leave us (it's left overs from the 1/2 bath).
I'm hoping this is successful.
2 comments:
UGH, I am hoping for sucess on the leak and the pet potty situation. Good luck on both
Yikes! A leaking problem from the cat and from the pipes. The joys of homw ownership, eh? Best of luck with both. :)
Post a Comment