or something hah
Work has been super busy and I just haven't been motivated to post. Sorry.
Last night Patrick and I went out to dinner with Marie. We decided to go to Red Lobster and ended up eating a lot. Really. A lot. But it was yummy and the company rocked (as usual) and it was a good time.
It also served as a reminder that we can do those things now that we're in our own place. It wasn't like we couldn't ever go anywhere before, but there was always this looming sense of responsibility (for me, at least) that my animals were there and that I needed to be there to keep someone else from feeling like they may have to deal with anything that came up.
Being in our own place doesn't mean we're less responsible. It just means we don't have to worry about answering to anyone else.
Which rocks.
Ie bought myself a Christmas present - I broke down and ordered Sirius radio. I was given almost 4 months of it for free when I first bought my van and I've missed it something fierce.
I know - we're not supposed to buy ourselves anything before Christmas and birthdays. But ... woops.
If I don't get to before it comes, please everyone have a safe and happy (or, at the least, decent) holiday. Try not to stress, try not to worry, and
do
not
pee
on
a
stick
before
Christmas.
(yes, I'm talking to you and you!)
2 comments:
Yes - you are too late! :) But I am kind of glad that I did, cause it will sure make the holiday a bit merrier!
Happy Holidays, Sweetie! It's been so much fun getting to "know" you this year!!!
I adore satillite radio. I cannot bear to listen to "regular" radio any more. That being said, I don't blame you one bit for purchasing it! :)
Happy holidays to you! May 2008 hold some wonderful surprises for you!
Post a Comment