Madman is under the mistaken impression that I cook . The man's known me for over 4 years. You'd think he'd know better by now hah
Today was a pretty busy day at work. I spent my morning listening to calls and my afternoon meeting with my reps. Plus I worked on my new hire agenda for the class starting with me tomorrow.
Busy girl.
One of our cats has peed on the carpet in the closet we keep the cat boxes in. Pisses me off.
Pisses me off ... get it? I made a funny!
Anyway ... the project for this weekend (cuz you can't get that shit out once it's there) is to cut the carpet in the closet out, kilz the floor there, and then lay stick laminate on it (the previous owners left us some). And I think I'll put those puppy potty pads around the boxes so maybe it'll hit that instead of the floor if someone misses.
It's just a few minutes to 5 and I'm so ready to be home. I may actually play online a bit later.
4 comments:
Aah, cat pee. The joys of cat pee in the carpet. We used to have five cats (sadly we are down to three these days) and had one that *loved* to miss the litterbox. Yikes! We swear by Nature's Miracle. The stuff is amazing!
OH CAT PEE! UGH. Good idea about the laminate and puppy pads. My husband would kick that kitty's butt!
I used to have a cat that, either intentionally or not, would hang her butt over the edge of the pan. I solved the problem by getting a covered litterbox. That said, putting the boxes on an easy to clean surface is always a good idea.
I also fully endorse Nature's Miracle, although I kind of agree that cat pee is impossible to fully remove. Our cat got angry with us when we moved and decided to turn the corner of our formal dining room into her new litter box. She would go all sorts of nasty in that corner. Finally, I couldn't take it any more and when I caught her in the act, I shoved her face in in and put her outside (she is a fully indoor cat). I will never forget the look she gave me, with stuff all over her whiskers that she was going to have to lick off. YES, I felt bad, but you know what, she hasn't "missed" the litter box since.
Post a Comment