The water leak is fixed. And this break was my fault ...
When I brought the 2 large dogs home, I wanted to park close to the gate without going up the driveway. So I parked on the side yard. And managed to park a tire exactly on top of where the original break was.
And break it again.
Yep, my fault. I own it.
My husband, being the awesome guy he is, has yet to rub my nose in it.
We have the carpet in the closet ripped out, the floor kilzed and tiled, and the cat boxes back in place with puppy potty pads on both sides. And someone has used the potty pads, so I consider that a victory.
But ... the room still smells. Not as badly, but it's still there. So I do believe I'm going to pick up some of that nature's stuff a couple ladies recommended and treat part of the carpet in the rest of the room.
3 comments:
YAH for hte awesome hubby not "reminding" you. Good luck with the carpets
You are the awesome one, and I am glad that your husband recognizes it enough NOT to mention this one insignificant little snafu. It's not like you did it on purpose!
Another product that I REALLY like is called Kids n' Pets. It also has the same enzymes as NM, but you can get it at more mainstream grocery stores rather than making a special trip to the pet store.
Nature's Miracle is really quite miraculous, I promise. The way it worked best for us at our old house was to peel back the carpet and soak the padding with it, then soak the carpet, too. I know it's not ideal, but it did work. I also sprinkled dry baking odor absorbing powder in the padding, too. I was kind of ridiculous about the whole thing, really. Best of luck!
Post a Comment