I hope everyone's holiday was good.
Ours was a good time. Only one minor blip - we went to my dad & step-mom's on Sunday instead of Christmas Eve, partially due to other family committments and partially to avoid the whole baby's first Christmas thing, only to have the family & baby show up anyway. Argh.
Outside of that, it wasn't a bad time. Just busy as all.
I'm working the late shift this week as my newest class of new hires just hit the floor on their own. I don't like working late, but I do get more done in the evening when part of the office has cleared out. It's just a bit quieter and there's less chance of my being interrupted.
I'm starting to give more thought to baby things now that the first of the year is so close. You know me - girl's gotta have a game plan.
It'd be awesome if we could afford a shared program for IVF (especially if my RE would participate), but even the discounted ones would be a serious stretch on our budget.
I'm still giving thought to the whole donation / whatever route. I don't like asking for handouts, but I'm not above taking them hah
Ah well ... it's time to get ready for work. I'll put together a decent post later.
1 comment:
Take the handouts! Take them all! Ask not what you can do for your RE, but what your RE can do for you! My friend got free meds AND a 20% discount from her RE for paying cash. That can make a HUGE difference!
Whatever you decide, I am so excited for you!!!!!
Post a Comment