Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to 2008 ...

After two 4 day weekends in a row, the last place I want to be is work. Really. If it weren't for the alarm clock yelling at me, I'd still be at home.

But since we're not wealthy, here I be.

I really don't have anything to report - still waiting for my RE's office to call me back from Monday and still waiting for a reply from ARC from Friday.

For now I just have to be content in being buried with work. Because there's a lot for me to do this week.

Which means I must stop wasting time and get back to it.

By the way - has anyone heard from Kristen?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh, boy, do I feel the same way about work this week!

And no, I haven't heard from her, despite my obessive reloading of her page. . .