My period did finally start. Yay! And it's not bad at all. So double yay!
We've been in our house just over 2 months now. It still doesn't seem really real, if that makes sense.
There's a multitude of things I enjoy about it, but I have my favorite things, too. Well ... times, really.
My first is when I get home. Of course. I love driving up the road and seeing our house. Just seeing it gives me the warm fuzzies.
But the best part of that, oddly enough, is doing my usual after-work-work. I get home, feed & water the animals, vacuum (one of our cats is long haired and sheds like mad), and clean the cat boxes. If the dishwasher or sink needs tending, I usually do that too. Note that I didn't say "always". Because I don't always do it. But usually.
For some reason, I really enjoy that time. Even though it's a "chore". I really enjoy those few minutes it takes (maybe 30 if I stop to play with Biscuit) to get it done. And I always feel better afterwards.
My 2nd favorite time is later in the evenings, when we're winding down and watching tv. It's nothing overt, but it usually hits me at how content I am here when I'm shutting off lights and hanging out in the living room with Patrick and the animals.
So there ya have it. A short retrospective on time to date here. Kind of.
No comments:
Post a Comment