I think about that sometimes. About how we met and were in the same place, and how now we are. . . well, not.
But I still genuinely care about how things are going for you. And a comment from you can really make my day. I hope a comment from me does the same.
In any case, each and every day, I include you in my prayers. There are a group of women that I have met through blogging that are still waiting for their happy endings. No matter what form that ending may take, I am here to celebrate with you.
4 comments:
That doesn't mean we don't care and that your companionship isn't welcome ('cause it is).
:o)
Me neither, friend. Me neither.
:(
i feel that way on and off.
there are some blogs that i follow depending on whether they are in the same boat as i am.
and then there are blogs i follow only because i have grown to genuinely care about the author...
I know.
I think about that sometimes. About how we met and were in the same place, and how now we are. . . well, not.
But I still genuinely care about how things are going for you. And a comment from you can really make my day. I hope a comment from me does the same.
In any case, each and every day, I include you in my prayers. There are a group of women that I have met through blogging that are still waiting for their happy endings. No matter what form that ending may take, I am here to celebrate with you.
I hope that helps, a little bit.
Post a Comment