This weekend is the weekend we head to the Bed & Breakfast.
Excited.
Our friend, PJ, has been coming over the last few days to try and make friends with Hoss. Hoss was fine until yesterday. Yesterday he showed his ass and tried to take a few of PJ's fingers when he was giving the dog a treat.
Dump the food over the kennel fence, I said. Don't open the gate, just let him eat it off the ground. Hoss is a dog. He'll eat his food off the ground if that's where it is.
And I'll be way more relaxed this weekend if I don't have to worry about Hoss trying to take an arm or a leg when PJ ventures into the kennel to feed him.
I need to run to the money-suck that is WalMart. There are a few things I need to grab before we head out, all of it house type things. I need to do a bit of laundry and wash our sheets, too.
Check-in isn't until 4pm and the place is only about an hour away, so we have plenty of time to do the last minute things you always have to do before you head out.
Of course I say that, but I'll probably still end up pushing it to the wire time-wise. That's how it always goes.
So ... enjoy your weekends, take care of yourselves and each other, and stay safe.
3 comments:
Have a great time!
-Tiff
You deserve this wondeful, Aunt Flo-free weekend! Take lots of photos, and pamper yourself ;o)
I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time! :)
Post a Comment