For once, my uterus listened.
She and I will spend this weekend commiserating on life, lounging around in pajamas, and just generally being lazy.
I promised an all-girl weekend for the two of us if she showed up early and I'm not one to break my word. I may even pick up some Ben & Jerry's for us to chow down on.
Odd to say that I'm happy to see my period, but it's better now than next weekend when I have other things planned.
Speaking of Ben & Jerry's ...
That Efforting I've been trying to do?
It seems to be paying off.
This morning I got into a pair of size 14 jeans I haven't been able to button and zip without serious abdomen pain for about 4 months.
Not only did they slide on, but I buttoned and zipped them without any discomfort.
They're still not a perfect fit. There's still a bit of a muffin top going on, but that's ok.
It's such an improvement over just a few months ago that I'm not complaining a bit.
1 comment:
i only wish i could squeeze into a 14....
but CONGRATULATIONS!
that is great news...
Post a Comment