Tomorrow, Thursday, I have my first appointment with a new gynecologist.
This will actually be my first appointment with a 'regular' gynecologist in 4 years.
Crazy, isn't it?
I'm so use to seeing an RE, someone who's more concerned about my ovaries and hormone levels than the daily status of my crotch.
This is going to be odd.
I've filled out the paperwork that I'll need to bring with me and I'll be sure that all appropriate areas are taken care of - no stinky feet (I have been known to wash them in the exam room sink while waiting for the doc), shaved legs, yardwork *wink* done ...
And there are things I do want to talk to him about - hormone changes that I think have led to other changes I've noticed as I've gotten older.
I also wonder if I'm not hitting early menopause.
I don't have hot flashes like the clomid flashes (although not much can touch those bitches), but I do have moments of ... the best way to describe it is that my face will suddenly get tingly. Not hot, not sweaty ... just ... tingly.
General, normal, gyne stuff.
It's just so ... odd ... feeling ... to get back into the mind frame of just seeing a normal gyne for normal girly bit things.
Kind of like my going to straight bars - I've done it, but I'm way more comfy in gay clubs.
3 comments:
That "straight bars" comment had me cracking up ;o)
HEE! I have never heard the gynecologist compared to a straight club. HILARIOUS! Thank you for the best laugh I've had all day, friend!
i fricken love gay clubs...but not so much the stirrups.
Post a Comment