Tomorrow is Patrick's 35th birthday. He's 2 1/2 years younger than I, so I can sit and laugh at him without worry that I'll soon be hitting that mark.
Sometimes it's fun to be a bit older.
We spent yesterday morning at his family's farm so he could cut a tree down and we could turn most of it into firewood for his mom.
I don't know what it is, but I find it really hot when whe's wielding a chainsaw.
Maybe it's because it's his true calling. Having run a sawmill with his grandfather since he was a kid, he's super comfy with what he's doing. Confident. In charge.
Maybe it's the physicality of it - something that tugs at a long lost, but deeply rooted through evolution, base need of a strong male.
I'm thinking it's a mixture of both, even though the feminist part of me screams at the thought of 'needing' a strong male.
Whatever it is, it's a huge turn on.
While there, we heard sirens. Lots of sirens.
I don't think it made national news, but this was what the sirens were for.
So it was a busy day.
Today ... today we bowl.
4 comments:
Yikes on the plane crash, but yay for hot trees! :)
As for bowling, I had a *spectacular* league night last night. (Please bear in mind this is spectacular for me, not for real bowlers.) My scores, you ask? (Yes, I know you didn't. I'm being a pain.) 108, 108,
118. Today? My arm hurts. :)
nothing like a plane crash to kill the moment...
i hear ya on the turn on, my husband was painting last night...and watching his muscles move in his arms while sliding the paint brush across the wall did something to me too! but i had to overcome it because i wanted that room done...lol...i have been waiting nearly a year for it to finally get done!
Happy Birthday Patrick. Have fun.
Wow, a plane crash
I completely understand the damn-it-makes-me-hot-when-you're-all-strong-confident-and-in-control-like-that feeling. :-)
Happy (very belated) birthday Patrick!
Post a Comment