I was talking to a co-worker the other morning about my up and down trips to the bathroom during the night.
I'm not normally a night time pee'r, but that changes when I have my period.
But I left that out. I just said I was exhausted because I was up and down 4 times that night.
He said ...
Are you pregnant?
With a big grin.
To which I replied ...
No. Actually I have my period and that's why I was running to the bathroom.
I was rewarded with one of those "ew ew ew" looks.
And I was pleased.
I figured that if he thought the status of my uterus while possibly full of baby wasn't out of bounds, then surely the status of my uterus when it's ridding itself of its lining isn't either.
4 comments:
Hilarious!!! I can just picture the face you are talking about:) Nice one!!!!!
HEE! Boys should know better than to go there with their female co-workers. COME ON, already! :)
HIGH FIVE!!!
come on now, that is an intrusive question so damn straight he gets to hear that answer!
LOVE it! That's what he gets for being a jackass!
Post a Comment