I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday (whatever holiday it is you celebrate).
Super yay for those of you who have realized your dream this year (a couple of you, more than 1!) and finally get to celebrate this time of the year in the way you've always dreampt of.
For those still in this fight, whether it's through treatments or still waiting to adopt, please know my heart is with you.
There's more I want to say - a lot more - but I think this is enough.
4 comments:
wishing for your dreams to come true ...
Wishing you and bright and shiny New Year!
One of my greatest hopes is that next year is YOUR holiday to finally celebrate as you wish . . . and so deserve.
And you are in my thoughts and prayers, too, friend. May 2009 be a year filled with joy and wonder.
Post a Comment