This past week has been busy busy.
I have a new class of new hires, so my days at work have consisted of bouncing between them and putting out fires. Training, which I love to do, always leaves me pretty drained. It's hard to maintain your energy levels for several hours at a time so you can keep several people awake and interested. But it's something I really enjoy doing, so it's a good drained.
But that means I've barely had motivation to log into the computer when I get home.
I have been reading blogs, even if I haven't commented as much. While I'm seriously excited that some sisters in this whole infertility fight are winning, sometimes it's hard to read. Please don't take that the wrong way, although I'm sure each one knows what I mean. Just know that although I may not comment as much, I'm still here and I'm still cheering each of you on.
My donation blog is still up, although I haven't had any donations since Tuesday. But that's ok - almost $300 in donations in just 4 days is still something to be excited about. Especially since at least 1/2 of it came from people I either don't know or barely know.
We're about to file our taxes and that money will be added to the IVF funds. It'll be a decent enough chunk, so that's going to help knock another grand off.
I find that IVF takes up a lot of my thoughts these days. I forgot how being active and making plans can consume every moment. Even when I'm not actively thinking about it, it's still there.
It's sneaky like that.
2 comments:
I know exactly what you mean and I get it, I understand.
I am thinking about you each and every day and can't wait to celebrate with you when the time comes.
I get it too. Hope you have some time this weekend to unwind and just be yourself minus the insanity of the workweek. Hang in there!
Post a Comment