After 3 months, my period is going to finally show its face. There's no mistaking that it's on its way (it's kind of started a tiny bit). Maybe it couldn't find anything to wear.
I looked into doing some raffles at work, but it was pointed out that there might be a conflict of interest as I have associates who report directly to me. As in - maybe someone would feel pressured to participate since I'm their supervisor. Which would be a bad thing.
So no work participation at all.
The auction is out as well. Or at least the auction I had in mind.
I still have some ideas, though. I just suck at this sort of thing.
We're now a 2 computer household. Which meant I could work on work last night while Patrick played Everquest.
We were due for a storm and the winds were crazy. And while I was working, we had a brown-out. And then my computer wouldn't turn on.
Now, I know to save my work as I go. I learned the hard way a long time ago that you need to repeatedly save your shit. But when my computer wouldn't turn on, all I could see was my not being able to get to the file. I had a mini freak-out.
But it eventually came back on and what I did lose took only a couple of minutes to put back. And then I promptly shut it down. I was not risking 3 hours worth of work again.
Now that I've e-mailed it to my work address, I'm off to get ready.
I hope everyone has a great day!
3 comments:
grats on the AF arrival!
Thats good news now good luck!
Congratulations on AF finally making it to town! THREE months?!
I know about saving my work, too, but every once in awhile, I forget, and it's a bad lesson have to learn.
Post a Comment