Saturday, January 19, 2008

The first step ...

Look to your right.

There's a new field on my page.

Yep. I'm going for donations.

Nope. There is no shame in my game.

I'm not asking my fellow IF'rs to donate (unless you're independently wealthy, in which case I want you to just adopt me). I know my main readers are in the same boat I am.

The only thing I ask is that you maybe pass it around (I've been using the term "whore it out" all morning hah) or put a link to the page on your own blog.

I've been working on it all day. My head hurts.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I will put up a link.

I wish that I was independently wealthy and could adopt you.

Alyssa said...

I will put up a link, too. I think it is awesome and courageous of you to begin this process. If I was independently wealthy, I would fight Katie for the honor of adopting you and your cause!