Saturday, June 6, 2009

Catching up ...

I haven't gone anywhere, in case anyone was worried hah

The last week and a half has been insane.

Today's my first day off in 12 days. I literally worked 12 days straight.

Exhausted doesn't begin to touch it.

And there was drama - serious drama - at work.

The day of my last post, I was pulled into a confidential meeting with our HR rep. Over something someone said that I most definitely did not say. Something that would have gotten me fired if I had said "Why yes. Yes I did make that completely crass and out of line comment to her".

It was my 4th day of official employment. Talk about stressing out.

Since that time, though, I've heard more details through the grapevine and finally feel as though I really don't have anything to worry about. The employee in question apparently sent them on a witch hunt in an attempt to take as many co-workers out with her as possible.

So needless to say, I've been absent from blogland simply because I have been beyond tired every night. Stress and a work streak of 12 days does not make for a very amicable Angela.

That and the fact that one of my friends turned me onto the Farm Town application on Facebook.

Addicted doesn't begin to cover it.

So I'm still kicking and I'm trying to catch up on my reading. I plan to visit everyone on my list at some point this weekend.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hee-those damn FB applications can be a huge time suck, no?

At any rate, I'm glad you had a moment to resurface. And that all is well at work.

Enjoy your weekend!

jaded said...

that is so messed up to do with someone. i never understand how someone could make crap up and f*ck with someone's livelyhood.

remember, i blogged about an incident that happened to me, where a group of guys exagerated a response that i had given them.

it happens everywhere, but usually those very people that start crap also have reputations. as occured in my case and apparently in yours.

just keep moving ahead.