There's been a massacre.
In my pants.
Gah. I hate my useless ute.
I did buy some new underwear (I hate the word 'panties') today, though. They're cute with designs on them.
All I had were boy shorts and granny panties (even though I hate that word, it's a term so ... I deal with it) left over from my treatment days of bloated bellies and shot-up, tender hips. And it's hard to get a pad with wings to really work on boy shorts. And the GP's? They're huge. Massive.
I was over the fight with them this morning, so I bought new undies today.
Outside of trips to the cabinet for tylenol and the bathroom for ... well ... girly stuff, that's the extent of my energy level for the moment.
2 comments:
well i just got my period and it's just one BIG 'ugh' for me.
Your writing kills me! You make every day and interesting account. I think I need to brush up on my writing skills!
Post a Comment