Not a lot has been going on.
Work is good. The usual, really. Except today most of the reports I pulled were problem children and a few had me wanting to stab people in the eye. Nothing bad or major. And stab people in the eye is probably too strong. I'm just use to reports that go smoothly, letting me kick out 70 - 90 a day on average. But today I was lucky to clear out 40 for all the changes and information requests I had to make.
Although one woman I've never seen before had me ready to throttle her the other day. One co-worker from another dept was talking about a problem she has with a heart-valve - it has scar tissue from a childhood illness and blood has a tendency to pool there. To keep things flowing, she's on an aspirin a day. This woman - the first one - went on and on about how she should eat as much garlic as possible. She should take garlic pills. Because garlic cures all blood issues, don't ya know. The aspirin is completely unnecessary if she takes enough garlic.
Golly gee. Who knew.
I wanted to pound her into lumps.
Biscuit has a new 'bed'. I bought her a crate to sleep in at night. She use to be crated as a pup, before we bought and moved into our house. So she's just slipped right back into the mindframe of ... bed. It's in our closet (not with the door closed, so don't worry) and she goes right into it when I get into the bedroom at night. And I rarely hear a peep out of her when the light goes out.
Because she is the sleepinest dog I've ever met.
And that's that.
2 comments:
i can't stand people that would just tell someone to disregard medical advice completely and just do 'this one thing'. ugh, just shut up already!
aww...Biscuit! I miss her updates. Peaches sleeps in a crate on top of this plush mini pillow thingy. (i don't know what to call it). But Peaches insists on sneaking into my closet. Anytime I can't find her, I just open up my closet and there she is.
i LOVE these type that have it ALL figured out!
Yah for biscuit
Post a Comment