I don't have much to report, though.
I've been playing Sims3 and getting
If it weren't for the Prima Sims3 guide, I'd be horribly lost.
I finally broke down and went to my doctor about my stomach pains. Having been up all night last Monday night (last week), I was over it. That is some seriously horrible pain. Cramps don't even begin to touch it. Yeah ... that bad.
There isn't an official diagnosis yet, but he wants to run some more tests. The only thing I know is what I already guessed - I either have a bleeding ulcer or my gallbladder has gone wonky.
The course of treatment is to treat me as though I have a bleeding ulcer (super strong prescription antacids) and test my gallbladder (with a prescrip for Loritab should I have another episode / attack).
We'll hopefully know more after the tests. I'll keep y'all posted.
About the adoption ...
Still working on that. Patrick hasn't even started his paperwork (ya know, the forms I got a year ago) and I still need a copy of my divorce decree and to get all of the animals' shots caught up, but that's all that's holding us up. I've finished the financials as much as I could, but I'll need Patrick's input on some of the info.
My employer ran a criminal background check on me and I know we each need to get one from the state, so I went ahead and asked for a copy of the one run for work. I was figuring, if nothing else, maybe I could use it.
When I say it was seriously extensive, I'm not exaggerating.
For example ... it's nice to know Interpol doesn't have anything on me.
Really. They checked with Interpol!
I mean - I knew it would be somewhat extensive considering we do have employees in various other countries ... but damn ...
I was impressed.
And now you may consider yourselves caught up.
1 comment:
Interpol? Now THAT is impressive!!
How's it going with nudging the man along with his papers?
Once upon a time, when Dr. J was procrastinating (off of his radar) about getting stuff fixed with his health insurance, I refused to have s-e-x with him until it was resolved. WOW, did it magically get done, LOL!
Just an idea - all's fair, right ;o)
Post a Comment