Saturday, January 9, 2010

Maybe moving ...

A few months back, I created a sister blog on wordpress. There was something going on that I wanted to share with my IF family, but not the general public.

And blogspot, as much as I love it, doesn't let you make individual posts private - it's all or nothing with them.

So I created the sister account on wordpress for that very reason.

Unfortunately, I no longer have that reason and, for that reason, haven't used it in a while.

But there are other things you can do in that program that you can't do here. And photos seem to come more to life there than here.

So I'm considering moving my blog full time to there.

I haven't decided for sure just yet, but I'll keep you posted in case I do.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I definitely want to follow if you move. :-)

jaded said...

Well PLEASE let me know, ok? But I moved to wordpress because I felt I had a lot more options with privacy settings.

While your at it, why not move to NJ?

:)

Katie said...

Just let me know how to follow you, okay??? I would hate to lose one of my favorite girls!